1. I still don’t know what I want to do when I grow up.
2. I’ve never read “The Purpose-Driven Life” but from the articles I’ve read by Rick Warren, I think he’s a pretty righteous dude.
3. I’ve been to China, Brazil, Kosova, Mexico, and Canada. I like to travel but have no interest whatsoever in going to Western Europe. I’d go the Middle East before I go to Europe.
4. One time I woke up with a bat trying to crawl into my mouth. I was in my bedroom.
5. I had heard a lot about “Pride and Prejudice” a few years ago, so one day my roommate and I decided to watch the British DVD version. All 6 hours of it. When it was over my roommate asked me what I thought. I looked at him and without hesitation said that a better use of those 6 hours would have been to sit in the corner of a dark closet and pronounce the letter “o” as many ways as possible; this would have been more entertaining and intellectually stimulating. It actually made me visibly upset that people enjoyed the story, and it provided much support for the “T” in “TULIP”.
I don’t know if many people read this blog, so I tag the first three people who see this. C’mon, don’t be yellow.