I was tagged by Mike.
1. One book that’s changed your life:
–I don’t know if a book has ever changed my life, but these have changed the way I think about Christianity: Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell, and Heaven is a Place on Earth by Michael Wittmer.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
– Our Father Abraham by Marvin Wilson
– The Challenge of Jesus by N.T. Wright
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
–Story by Robert McKee
4. Two books that made you laugh:
–Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
5. One book that made you cry:
-Some movies make me cry, but no book has yet.
6. One book that you wish had been written:
– Let Me Clear Some Things Up by Jesus Christ (published 2008)
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
– Most of the classics.
8. Two books you are currently reading:
–Not the Way It’s Supposed to Be by Cornelius Plantinga
–Traveling Mercies by Anne Lamott
9. One book you’re meaning to read:
-Try 6: My Name is Asher Lev by Chaim Potok, Surprised by Joy by C.S. Lewis, The Year of Living Biblically by A.J. Jacobs, Simply Christian by NT Wright, Walking on Water by Madeleine L’Engle, The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis
10. Now Tag 5 people: The first 5 people who see this.